GGFlex Project User Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to development of the GGFlex Open Source CNC Milling Machine, this forum contains news, updates, guides, support, and community conversations.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xyzzy

How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame? Empty
PostSubject: How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame?   How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame? EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 1:05 am

I looked around for existing print files, but didnt find anything that would let me attach it to extrusion.
Back to top Go down
mrcastle92

PostSubject: Re: How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame?   How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame? EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
mrcastle92

PostSubject: Re: How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame?   How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame? EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 1:51 pm

monkeescollector likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame?   How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame? Empty

Back to top Go down

How does everyone attach the shield and Arduino to the frame?
Page 1 of 1