GGFlex Project User Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to development of the GGFlex Open Source CNC Milling Machine, this forum contains news, updates, guides, support, and community conversations.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3d printed jigs??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
martinifirearms

3d printed jigs?? Empty
PostSubject: 3d printed jigs??   3d printed jigs?? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 9:55 am

Hello I notice the original ghost gunner jigs have some metal for the polymer 80 and such and will like to know will the 3d printed jigs work just as fine from printed to milling?
Back to top Go down
Fightforfreedom75

3d printed jigs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d printed jigs??   3d printed jigs?? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 9:24 am

Yes I printed mine

martinifirearms likes this post

Back to top Go down
swompy

3d printed jigs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d printed jigs??   3d printed jigs?? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:18 pm

is the metal for the probing operation? if so use aluminum tape from the hardware store.
Back to top Go down
bob_da_guy

3d printed jigs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d printed jigs??   3d printed jigs?? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:27 pm

If you are looking for printable jigs look at the gatalog. It has an AR jig for drill presses and end mills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3d printed jigs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d printed jigs??   3d printed jigs?? Empty

Back to top Go down

3d printed jigs??
Page 1 of 1