GGFlex Project User Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to development of the GGFlex Open Source CNC Milling Machine, this forum contains news, updates, guides, support, and community conversations.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Potential way to regroup (Retroshare)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
youwilldrinkthecornsyrup

Potential way to regroup (Retroshare) Empty
PostSubject: Potential way to regroup (Retroshare)   Potential way to regroup (Retroshare) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:45 pm

I am going to try and start a little "group" of sorts if enough are interested.
Take a look at this other open source project called retroshare:
It is a peer to peer communication platform featuring PGP like keyrings that encrypt traffic end to end and can optionally be fully anonymized through TOR or I2P.
I think it could be a great place to get out from under the opression that a community like us is facing. I plan to create a complete mirror of the forum on it incase this one dissapears. Did I mention it's also great for sharing files in a colaborative way?

Tor portable v 0.6.6 is reccomended. Use I2p for bonus anonymity.

The objective of this group will be to further develop the GGflex knowledgebase and collaborate on cad models in a safe way.

Help for non-technophiles:
Help:

My key:
here:

Hope to see you!

mrcastle92 likes this post

Back to top Go down
mrcastle92

Potential way to regroup (Retroshare) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential way to regroup (Retroshare)   Potential way to regroup (Retroshare) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 8:14 pm

Did you end up creating the group?
Back to top Go down

Potential way to regroup (Retroshare)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GGFlex Project User Community :: Community Posts :: Project Discussion-
Jump to: