GGFlex Project User Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to development of the GGFlex Open Source CNC Milling Machine, this forum contains news, updates, guides, support, and community conversations.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

verify user

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dmbe11

verify user Empty
PostSubject: verify user   verify user EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 1:50 pm

I received a message outside of this forum from "Moshe Rodriguez" I wanted to know if he was a member here? I did not see him but he could be using a username not related to his name. The reason for the request was in the message he sent he wanted to see a picture of my Flex. Which I have no problem with, but I don't know who he is and why how he contacted me. I'm not sure if he found names from the purchase of the flex from eBay or somewhere else. If Moshe is on this site then just send me a message and Ill respond.

Back to top Go down
patkelley

verify user Empty
PostSubject: Re: verify user   verify user EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:10 pm

dmbe11 wrote:
I received a message outside of this forum from "Moshe Rodriguez" I wanted to know if he was a member here? I did not see him but he could be using a username not related to his name. The reason for the request was in the message he sent he wanted to see a picture of my Flex. Which I have no problem with, but I don't know who he is and why how he contacted me.  I'm not sure if he found names from the purchase of the flex from eBay or somewhere else. If Moshe is on this site then just send me a message and Ill respond.

Moshe is a moderator (I think) on the MeWe Ghost Gunners user group. They seem like a generally reasonable group there - not sure why he wants to see pics of your flex though....
Back to top Go down

verify user
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GGFlex Project User Community :: Community Posts :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: