GGFlex Project User Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to development of the GGFlex Open Source CNC Milling Machine, this forum contains news, updates, guides, support, and community conversations.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WIKI updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dmbe11

WIKI updates Empty
PostSubject: WIKI updates   WIKI updates EmptyFri May 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Does anyone have any information as to when the WIKI files will be updated. Many of them say "coming soon" or similar but that has been quite a while. Is the project still moving forward?
Back to top Go down
EEM-LLC
Admin
EEM-LLC

WIKI updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIKI updates   WIKI updates EmptyTue May 25, 2021 6:17 pm

Updated versions and test parts are available through my fork at https://github.com/EEMLLC/GGFlex

The main is locked because the original lead dev used a third party 'version locker' on all the files for added security and to prevent unauthorized hijacking of the project.
Ironically I just figured out how to bypass it a couple weeks ago, but I still can't do anything with the wiki and need to push all updates to the project at once through GitHub's "Release" system, which means I'm trying to get everything 100% tested and functional before uploading.

There hasn't really been an official release since the 2.0a. The 2.1 consisted of a handful of optional quality of life parts, and the test parts for 2.2 are just minor structural changes while we finalize testing/updating all the parts.
Should have a post regarding 2.2 up in the Announcements section on here later tonight or tomorrow with the changelog and release package to follow (still all on GitHub... probably on LBRY and other platforms later this week)

patkelley, dmbe11 and Fightforfreedom75 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://github.com/insurgent-industry/GGFlex

WIKI updates
Page 1 of 1