GGFlex Project User Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to development of the GGFlex Open Source CNC Milling Machine, this forum contains news, updates, guides, support, and community conversations.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End stop mount placement questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrcastle92

End stop mount placement questions. Empty
PostSubject: End stop mount placement questions.   End stop mount placement questions. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 12:07 am

As part of my kit (ordered over a year ago) I received end stop mounts. Does anyone know where to place them for proper functionality. I mounted them as best as I could but the one that stops the motor mount does not make proper contact.
Back to top Go down
apr67

PostSubject: Re: End stop mount placement questions.   End stop mount placement questions. EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 10:48 am

mrcastle92 wrote:
As part of my kit (ordered over a year ago) I received end stop mounts. Does anyone know where to place them for proper functionality. I mounted them as best as I could but the one that stops the motor mount does not make proper contact.

Ever figure it out? Have a picture of what you have done?
Back to top Go down
mrcastle92

PostSubject: Re: End stop mount placement questions.   End stop mount placement questions. EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 7:20 pm

apr67 wrote:
mrcastle92 wrote:

Ever figure it out?  Have a picture of what you have done?

Not yet, ill test here soon and post a picture also!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End stop mount placement questions.   End stop mount placement questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

End stop mount placement questions.
Page 1 of 1