GGFlex Project User Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to development of the GGFlex Open Source CNC Milling Machine, this forum contains news, updates, guides, support, and community conversations.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what do I do next???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
martinifirearms

what do I do next??? Empty
PostSubject: what do I do next???   what do I do next??? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:44 pm

So I have set up with my flex, everything is put together and all electronics are plugged in, my flex does not work with DDCut for some reason it just state that it is connecting and never connects and I'm not sure why on my Mac I can not download the DD2V7 firmware. so I believe I understand that the next step is to use universal Gcode sender. this is where I get lost, I will like to start my first project cutting out an m4 FCG pocket but this is my first time doing anything like this. Where do I start any suggestions??
Back to top Go down
mrcastle92

PostSubject: Re: what do I do next???   what do I do next??? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:50 pm

Same boat here, it seems this community died out very quickly!
Back to top Go down
apr67

PostSubject: Re: what do I do next???   what do I do next??? EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:37 pm

I could not get the firmware to upload, then I download from Audrio the IDE 2.0 and was able to query the board and get info. After that, everything started working. May be worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do I do next???   what do I do next??? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do I do next???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GGFlex Project User Community :: Community Posts :: Project Discussion-
Jump to: